I support and advise customers on all aspects of a relationship breakdown, including divorce, separation, and dissolution of civil partnerships. The key focus is on separating the often complex intertwined finances, to provide for clients post-separation.
I am focused on resolving disputes without adding any tension to what is already a difficult and stressful time. No two matters are the same, and so no two approaches are the same. I believe it is important to fully understand a matter before adapting my approach to the individual needs. I work closely with clients to achieve the best outcome possible for them.
Experience and Accreditations
- Started working in Family Law in 2006, initially as a secretary, then progressing to paralegal whilst studying law
- Qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2014
- Winner of Leicestershire Law Society Prize for Part-Time Stage 2 of the LPC, in January 2017
- Cross-Qualified as a Solicitor in 2016
- A member of Resolution, and passed the in Complex Financial Matters (Modules 1 and 2) in 2018
- Mentioned in the 2018 edition of the Legal 500
- Mental Health Responder