Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
In order to make an online payment using our secure payment page please click below.
There is no charge for payment of our invoice by Debit or Credit card.
We do not hold any of your card details on our own website or internal computer systems.
For VAT information please refer to your invoice.
This service is only to be used for payments of invoices raised by the firm. If you wish to pay us for anything else - such as the balance required to complete a house purchase - by electronic transfer, please contact us to arrange payment.
- How we protect your information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by SecureTrust.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE/Edge - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.