Brethertons LLP Solicitors Banner Image


Domestic Abuse Solicitors

If someone has been violent towards you this is a criminal offence. You are entitled to report any violence to the police and to press charges. You must seek help and contact the police immediately.

Unfortunately the process of the Criminal Law is not always quick and it sometimes does not offer effective or immediate protection to the victim. The Civil Law is able to provide the protection you deserve. This does not mean that you cannot or should not press criminal charges as well.

"We’re here to guide you through every stage of your life."

Jemma Bryans
  • Call Jemma on 01295 661592
  • Meet the team