At Brethertons, we value Each Other, and we have a comprehensive benefits package in place to perfectly complement our competitive salaries, great working environment and high quality work. Depending on your role and eligibility, these can include:
- A minimum of 26 days holiday per annum*
- Holiday buy and sell (up to an additional 5 days per annum*)
- The ability to carry up to 5 days over to the following year*
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback scheme (including both medical and dental)
- Generous life Assurance Policy
- Private Healthcare through Bupa
- A free day off work to celebrate when you hit a birthday milestone!
- An annual 'well-being day' for you to spend time relaxing with family and friends
- Staff referral bonus scheme
- Annual Staff Conference
- Help @ Hand Wellbeing App
- Bonus Incentive Scheme
- Discounted Legal Services
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Payment of Professional Fees and Subscriptions
- Sponsorship of Professional Qualifications
- Comprehensive Employee Discount Scheme
- Length of Service Recognition
- A blended working approach including allowing you the opportunity to work from home
- Dress down Friday
- Moments that Matter days
- Ongoing Learning, Training and Support
At Brethertons, we are eager to encourage a good work-life balance across the firm and offer support for all employees to ensure this is achieved through a variety of means e.g through providing a healthy environment where employees are encouraged not to work outside of their regular hours.
Additionally, Brethertons are happy to accept requests for flexible working from those who are not able to work full time hours, and provide support to employees while they are away from work for longer periods of time (e.g. maternity leave).
Brethertons is a sociable place to work, and we have a variety of events throughout the year, which all employees are invited to attend. We hold an annual staff conference to celebrate the success of the firm and award prizes to employees. We also have a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Committee who are a team of people who are really passionate about ensuring that as a firm, we have a real positive impact on our environment, our communities and our people.
Our benefits are constantly being reviewed and we listen to feedback from our employees throughout the year and in our regular Pulse Surveys.
*= Pro Rata for Part Time Workers