I have particular technical experience in claims made under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 and Leasehold Reform Act 1967 and 1987.
My 5 years of technical experience in a vast range of Residential Leasehold matters include topics such as;
- Collective Enfranchisement claims
- Statutory and Voluntary Flat Lease Extension claims
- Right to Manage claims
- Statutory and Voluntary House Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement claims
- Freehold Acquisitions and Purchases
- Missing Landlord claims
- Right of First Refusal claims
- Lease variation applications under Section 35 and 37 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
I regard myself as a highly organised, dedicated and approachable person, ensuring the extra mile is always taken to meet client’s requirements through a proactive approach. I thrive on new challenges and always strive to provide a professional, friendly and high quality service to ensure all client’s needs are satisfied.
Experience and Accreditations:
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2017
- Studied Law at the University of Lincoln graduating with a LLB Law Honours Degree
- Completed the Legal Practice Course in 2014 at Nottingham Law School
- Notable achievement in a previous role is supervising a department that was recognised as Regional Solicitors Firm of the Year 2019 in the ERMAs (News on the Block Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards).
Brethertons are members of ALEP The Association of Leasehold and Enfranchisement Practitioners.