My day to day role includes all aspects of service charge and ground rent recovery including resolving leaseholder disputes and liaising with our customers and the courts. One of the main parts of my role is preparing for court hearings along with enforcing County Court Judgments by using various enforcement methods. I also draft Applications and deal with mediations.
I joined the Dispute Resolution team at Brethertons in 2015 as an Apprentice and in 2017 I completed a Level 2 CILEx Legal Secretary Qualification. In 2017, I joined the Property Management team where I worked as a Legal Assistant for over 2 years before progressing onto a Paralegal.
Experience and Accreditations
- A Levels in Law, Business and Media at City of Oxford College
- Worked at Brethertons since 2015
- Completed Level 2 CILEx Legal Secretary Qualification in 2017
- Worked in the Property Management sector since 2017
- Currently studying CILEx Level 3 Certificate and Professional Diploma in Law and Practice