I work within the Family team assisting customers with all aspects of Children Law. I primarily practice in the area of Public Children law. I have experience of cases involving: -Breach of Human Rights.
- Complex fact-finding hearings.
- Unexplained injuries including Shaken Baby Syndrome.
- Fictious illness.
- Sexual Abuse
I have previously been employed by a Local Authority Children Services Legal Team in the East Midlands. I am therefore able to understand how issues in relation to children may arise.
I have also represented parents and children and understand the impact on customers and their children. I can offer understanding and support at this difficult and challenging time.
I am a fluent speaker in the Gujarati language.
Experience and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor on 1 December 2004
- Studied Law at Wolverhampton University, graduated in 1999
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at Wolverhampton University in 2001
- Completed a Masters degree in 2010 at Wolverhampton University
- Resolution accredited Family law specialist since 2010 in domestic violence and private children law
- Law Society accredited Family Law member since 2009
- Law Society accredited Children Panel member since 2016