I also advise clients regarding children matters, to include applications under the Children Act 1989 for a Child Arrangements Order, Specific Issue and Prohibited Steps Order.
I have worked in Family Law since 2009 and am passionate about helping people through what can be a very emotional time in their lives. I promote a constructive and conciliatory approach, working to achieve the right outcome for in each individual case, as no two cases are the same.
I am currently on Maternity leave, please contact Pamela Pagani in my absence.
Experience and Accreditations
- Started working in Brethertons Family Law Team in 2009, initially as a Secretary, then progressing to Paralegal whilst studying law in 2011
- Graduated from the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2016
- Became an Executive Lawyer in the Family Team – divorce and finance specialist in 2017
- Winner of Family Law Team of the year Award winner 2017
- Completed a Diploma in the Legal Secretarial Course with Oxford City and Guilds in 2009