I qualified as a Solicitor specialising in private client work in 2005 after completing my training contract with a Northamptonshire firm. I joined the Wills, Trusts and Probate team at Brethertons in 2012.
I became a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in 2009 after completing the two years of detailed study and exams required to prove my expertise in private client work. I have a keen interest in long term care planning and have spoken at several local groups, webinars and networking events about this topic, as well as the importance of wills and planning for mental incapacity.
I really enjoy meeting customers face to face every day. Helping people though what can be a difficult and emotional time and resolving matters for them as swiftly and smoothly as possible is the most satisfying part of my job.
Experience and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2005
- Studied at Southampton University, obtaining an LLB in Law
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at Bournemouth University
- A full member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) since 2009
- Became a Full Accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) in 2021.