I am the firm’s specialist in Trust Creation and Administration. I can support with planning for your future and the future of your loved ones by preparing Trust Deeds, including Declarations of Trust and Personal Injury Trusts. I manage a team who specialise in dealing with the administration of those trusts thereafter. I have my Advanced Certificate in Trusts administration, with the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) which has a strict code of conduct promoting best practice amongst advisors. I am in the process of completing my full Diploma in Trusts and Estates.
I am also a specialist in capacity and Court of Protection matters. I can support you with preparing General and Lasting Powers of Attorney, registering Enduring Powers of Attorney. I prepare Court of Protection applications for the appointment of deputies, trusteed and requests for ad-hoc Orders. I also manage the team who deal with the administration of Court of Protection matters thereafter.
I am one of a team of Mental Health First Aiders at Brethertons and a Dementia Friends Ambassador. I hope I also bring an understanding and sympathetic approach to my clients and colleagues alike.
Experience and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2006
- Studied at University of Glamorgan between 1997 and 2001, achieving a HND Legal Studies and Degree in Law
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Central England, graduating in 2003
- Advanced Certificate in Trust Administration
- An Associate member of the Solicitors for the Elderly (STEP)
- Mental Health Responder