My customers say that I am “courteous, friendly, very helpful with advice and efficient”, that I “listened to what [they] wanted” and have thanked me for “explaining [their] options so clearly”.
I qualified as a Solicitor in 2008 and have since gone on to become a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
I presented at the CASE Legacies Forum 2014 (on the Inheritance tax reduction for charitable giving) and a Brethertons webinar in October 2014 on the new Intestacy Rules.
I am ranked in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide 2021 as a Leading Individual and have been ranked since 2018 in Private Wealth Law with customers saying my "input has been invaluable [to us]; she has always been very professional and has always taken time to explain matters." I am also ranked as a Key Lawyer in Legal 500 2022.
Experience and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2008
- Studied at the University of Exeter gaining a 2:1 BSC (Hons) in Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics in 1992 and subsequently a Post Graduate Certificate in Education in 1993
- Studied at the Open University, completing a LLB (Hons) in 2004, gaining a First Class
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, with a Distinction in 2008
- A full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- A member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) in 2012 and 2013 respectively
- Recognised in Chamber HNW 2018 as a Notable Practitioner and Star Associate
- Re-accredited with SFE as an SFE Full Accredited Member in 2022.
- Mental Health Responder
If you are thinking about using our Wills services, filling out our no obligation questionnaire will ensure that we are in the best position to give you great advice tailored to your personal circumstances when we discuss the process and likely costs. To access the questionnaire please click the button below: