I studied law at Bournemouth University, graduating in 2009 and went to complete the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law Chester in 2010. I then went on to qualify as a Solicitor in 2013. I have spent the last ten years practicing in Residential Conveyancing. Over this time, I have gained considerable experience in all aspects of property law.
I am currently on maternity leave, please contact Steven Neasham in my absence.
Experience and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2013
- Studied at Bournemouth University, graduating in 2009
- Completed the Legal Practice Course in 2010 at the College of Law, Chester
- 10 years experience in Residential Conveyancing and deals with all aspects of residential property including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, equity release and transfer of equity
- The Conveyancing Practice Area is Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited