My work includes early advice for management companies and landlords to clarify responsibilities under the lease to prevent disputes arising. I also negotiate settlements of lease based disputes, advise in cases of disrepair and tenant breaches both pre-litigation and at the County Court or First-tier Tribunal as necessary.
I consider myself to be a client focused, approachable, pro-active solicitor. My aim is to ensure my Clients receive the best outcome as efficiently as possible, with a smile thrown in for good measure.
Experience and Accreditations:
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2017
- Studied Law at the University of Lincoln graduating with a LLB Law Honours Degree
- Obtained a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course in 2015 from DeMontfort University
- I am an advocate for increasing awareness relating to neurodiversity and inclusion. I have published an Article about working with dyslexia – outlining the positive outcomes that can steam from a neuro-divergent thought pattern and the benefit an “out-the-box” approach can have when appropriately and pragmatically considered
- Notable achievement is being awarded Junior Solicitor of the Year 2019/20 by Leicestershire Law Society (awarded to solicitors with less than 5 year post-qualified experience, who are outstanding in their field, have made notable contributions to the industry and legal community).