- Preparation of Wills
- Administration of Estates when someone passes away
- Deeds of Variation
- Creation and administration of Trusts
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney in relation to Property and Finances and Health and Welfare
- Advice and assistance in relation to Court of Protection Applications following a loss of mental capacity
- Residential Declarations of Trust to confirm unequal division of property ownership
- Advice and assistance in relation to estate planning and inheritance tax.
Some of these areas are sensitive to discuss, so I ensure that I am empathetic in my approach by listening respectfully and carefully to my client’s needs and then imparting advice in a friendly yet professional manner: I thoroughly enjoy meeting and building strong professional relationships with my clients. As a qualified solicitor, I have over 10 years’ experience in this area so my clients can be assured that my advice is accurate and founded upon academic and professional experience.
I qualified as a Solicitor in 2012 after completing my training contract with a firm in Norwich. Following qualification, I specialised in Wills, Trusts and Probate and returned to my roots in the East Midlands. I further developed my expertise within the Wills, Trust and Probate sector by completing the STEP diploma in Estates and Trusts, becoming a full member in 2018.
Qualifications and Experience
- Obtained an LLB Law degree from the University of Hull
- Completed the Legal Practice Course with a Distinction from the College of Law, York
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2012
- Became a full member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in 2018.