I really enjoy the daily contact with clients and I strive build good professional relationships.
I understand that when our customers come to see me it is often a very difficult and emotional time for them. I endeavour to approach situations in a sensitive manner, provide clear advice and make the process as straightforward as possible.
My customers have said that I have been “outstanding – efficient, thoughtful, experienced, overall – a joy to work with”.
After obtaining my Law degree from the University of Sussex I went on to complete my Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law whilst working at a firm in East Sussex. Following my LPC, I worked as a Paralegal before undertaking my Training Contract and qualified as a Solicitor in April 2017. I joined the Wills, Trusts and Probate team at Brethertons in October 2018 after relocating to the Midlands from East Sussex.
I was ranked as a “Key Lawyer” in the 2021 Legal 500 rankings and I am a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Experience and Accreditations
• Completed my LLB (Hons) degree from the University of Sussex in 2013
• Completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law in 2014
• Qualified as a Solicitor in 2017
• Became a full TEP Member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in 2021
• Ranked as a “Key Lawyer” in the 2021 and the 2022 Legal 500 rankings