I joined Brethertons in 2018 after completing my law degree at the University of Warwick where I graduated with an upper second class degree. I then continued my studies on a part time basis whilst working full time in the department. I qualified as a solicitor in April 2022.
A few of the things that I love about my role is meeting new people on a daily basis and being able to support and guide my clients through what can be a really distressing and emotional time. My clients describe me as both empathetic and efficient and advise that my personal but professional touch really makes them feel in safe hands.
Experience and Accreditations
- Graduated from Warwick University with an LLB in Law (Upper second-class division) in 2018
- Graduated from Demontfort University with a Commendation in the Legal Practice Course in 2020
- Worked and gained experience as a Paralegal in the Wills, Capacity, Trusts and Probate department from December 2018 – October 2020
- Commenced Training Contract with Brethertons LLP in October 2020
- Finished Training Contract with Brethertons LLP in April 2022
- Qualified as a Solicitor in April 2022