We care passionately about every customer we help
Partner and Head of Family Law, Rugby
Speakers: Amy Edwards and Manisha Chauhan
The Employment Rights Act 1996 imposes a basic statutory requirement on all businesses to implement a statement of terms and conditions of employment, but simply meeting the standard required by law will be woefully inadequate for most Property Management Businesses.
During this Webinar, we will look at certain key terms that all contracts of employment should include.
Amongst other things, we will consider;
• Basic statutory requirements
• Incorporation of staff handbooks and policies
• Deductions clauses
• Data Protection
• Payment in Lieu of Notice provisions
• Confidentiality provisions
• Post-termination restrictive covenants
To book your place please fill out the booking form.