We care passionately about every customer we help
Partner and Head of Family Law, Rugby
This week we celebrate National Apprenticeship week by highlighting the stories of some of the apprentices who have started their careers at Brethertons and the different paths they choose following completion of their qualifications. We are proud of the investment we make into those starting their careers and the support we provide to them and all employees in their roles at Brethertons from apprenticeships through to Partnership and Senior Management.
1. What options other than an Apprenticeship did you consider, and what made you decide on the Apprenticeship route?
I went to College straight after school and chose to do an NVQ in Beauty Therapy. However, I realised that beauty therapy was not the route I wanted go down and decided I wanted to work in an office environment whilst continuing with further education.
2. Why did you choose Brethertons for your apprenticeship?
I knew that I wanted to continue further education within an Office environment. I went to a recruitment agency which helped me to locate the apprenticeship as an Office Junior available at Brethertons.
3. Why did you stay at Brethertons after you finished your apprenticeship?
There was really good progression, I love the people and I have been at Brethertons for over 10 years.
4. What have you done following your apprenticeship (studies and roles at the firm)?
After completing my NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Business Administration, I then progressed into the Property Management Sector where I was lucky enough to continue my studies whilst working full time and achieved a Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Team Leading. From then, I was promoted to a Paralegal in the Property Management Department.
5. What are the people like at Brethertons?
I love the people at Brethertons, my department is like my extended family.
6. What is your proudest moment at Brethertons so far?
Getting to where I am now, I am so honoured and proud to be a Brethertonian!