We care passionately about every customer we help
Partner and Head of Family Law, Rugby
Author: Tas Harknett, Financial Controller
1. How long have you been at Brethertons?
I have been at Brethertons for just under two months!
2. Why did you join Brethertons?
I joined because I wanted to work in a new industry and working in the Finance Team for a values based, commercially focused Law firm like Brethertons appealed to me.
3. What impressed you when you started?
I was impressed by how helpful, friendly and professional everyone was when I started.
4. What did you like about the firm that you weren’t expecting?
The extra opportunities for training and development.
5. Do you have any highlights from your first few months at Brethertons?
Working in an excellent Team, learning the role and meeting everyone that I have met so far. (The commute has been a highlight for me also).
6. What excites you most about working at Brethertons?
Managing and working with a hardworking team and the future growth prospects for Brethertons.
7. Why should someone else apply for a role at Brethertons
Good working environment and great people to work with.
8. Do you have any advice for anyone considering applying for a role?
Apply – you won’t be able to see if working at Brethertons is the right fit for you unless you apply.