We care passionately about every customer we help
Partner and Head of Family Law, Rugby
Author: Rebecca Cross, Family
1. How long have you been at Brethertons?
I started on 14th October 2019
2. Why did you join Brethertons?
I saw the advertisement for the position and it was the perfect role that I was looking for. I already had heard of the firm and their reputation and was really keen to be a part of it.
3. What impressed you when you started?
How welcoming everybody was. I have only been here 3 months but I have been made to feel like part of the Brethertons family already.
4. What did you like about the firm that you weren’t expecting?
I have been really impressed by the firm’s values and how everything the firm does works towards achieving these.
5. Do you have any highlights from your first few months at Brethertons?
The people! My team is amazing and everyone has been super friendly and welcoming.
6. What excites you most about working at Brethertons?
The opportunities the firm offer for progression. Despite only being here for 3 months, the firm have been clear about the opportunities that will be presented to me to progress. My Head of Practice Area often discusses where I want to be, how that can be achieved and how the firm can support me with this.
7. Why should someone else apply for a role at Brethertons?
Again, it has to be the opportunities that the firm can offer. They offer such a wide range of services which provides us as employees so many options for the future.
8. Do you have any advice for anyone considering applying for a role?
Read the role profile for the position that you are applying for. They are so detailed and they realistically reflect the job that you will be doing day to day.