- Collective enfranchisements
- Statutory and voluntary lease extensions
- Deeds of variation
- Lease compliance
- Right of first refusal
- Right to manage claims
I pride myself on being a friendly, approachable, and supportive presence, making a very complex area of law much more digestible for our customers. Our customers are our priority, at Brethertons we are all human and understand that these transactions can be daunting, and therefore we ensure that everything is clear from the outset. We always offer an excellent service and with the introduction of our ‘fixed fee’ process, there are never any nasty surprises or unexpected costs.
I started my career with Brethertons in 2019 when I left university having graduated with a First-Class law degree and a Distinction in my Legal Practice Course. During my time at university, I developed my skills by undertaking many pro bono activities, including, a published legal research report, business advice clinic and the ‘Street Law’ scheme which supports underprivileged minors.
Experience and Accreditations:
- Law Degree (LLB) from the University of the West of England, with First Class Honours: 2018
- Legal Practice Course with a Distinction: 2019
- Experience within the property sector at Brethertons LLP since 2019