News and Events

Tribunal Fee Refunds

The day has come; the pilot scheme for Tribunal Fee Refunds has finished and has now been opened up to everyone.

If you paid a Tribunal fee since the introduction in July 2013 then you can apply for a refund either online or by post.

If you think you are due a refund and want to apply to have your fee reimbursed you will need to use the following forms:

  • If you paid the fee then made a claim - Form 1-C
  • Fees paid by yourself for someone else to make the claim – Form 3-S
  • If you were ordered to pay the other parties fee – Form 2-R

Employees now have free rein to bring claims in the Tribunal without an issue or hearing fee. Only time will tell what affect this will have on the number of claims submitted to a Tribunal.   

Please contact the Employment Team if you would like advice.