Employment law can be complex and even with an experienced in-house HR team, staffing issues can often be a significant and expensive distraction from your core business activities.
We have developed BE PASS; a bespoke modular employment advice product giving you the assurance of having year-round support for all employment legislation challenges your business might face, at a budget to suit you.
Think of it as having your own in-house employment lawyers but without the associated costs such as salary and benefits.
BE PASS comprises the following service offerings:
- Be Protected – We get to the heart of your business to understand how it works so that when employment legislation changes, we are there to help you implement the changes in the best possible way for your business
- Be Advised – Our service is designed with businesses in mind. Retaining Brethertons’ employment team will feel as though you have an in-house employment lawyer. We can provide you with a wealth of HR advice in one place – from bespoke legal advice from your dedicated solicitor to HR management support
- Be Skilled – Tailor made training courses on employment law updates and matters which could affect your business are available to suit your business needs. Our service includes access to training webinars by the employment team plus priority passes to our employment events
- Be Supported – No two days are ever the same when you’re running a business. We understand the daily challenges you encounter. BE PASS from Brethertons will provide you with the consistent, high level of employment support you require so that you can focus on managing the other areas of your business. You can rely on our pragmatic, straightforward advice
Unlike HR consultants, Brethertons is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Our qualified solicitors are all employment law specialists, supported by an expert team of legal assistants.
You will have a dedicated solicitor who will always be your first port of call in any HR storm. Our employment team will be available to provide advice and assistance by telephone, email or in person on all employment and HR related matters including:
- Recruitment processes and requirements
- Practical support with day to day HR issues
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Implementing policy changes
- Sickness absence
- Drafting new policies
- Working time issues
- Negotiating exits
- Employment law updates and compliance
- Tribunal claims, should things get that far
For more information on BE PASS and how Brethertons can help your business, please contact our Employment team direct on 01788 557715 or email the team.