News and Events
Amanda Jacober

What is an Occupation Order?

  • Posted

An Occupation Order is an Order that a Court can make, under Section 33 of the Family Law Act 1996, to determine who can remain living in a property, or defining who can enter certain parts of the home, if parties are unable to agree. This is often applied...

What if my ex and I cannot agree which school our child should go to?

  • Posted

Once parties separate there is sometimes a disagreement as to which school their child should attend, particularly if the separation results in a child’s address changing or if parents have separated some time before a child starts school. A...